Cosmetic Pesticide Ban Manitoba
Cosmetic pesticides in Manitoba: Education and Action
Cosmetic pesticides pose serious and avoidable risks to human health, especially children’s health. This web site is a resource for citizen education and action on pesticides used on lawns and gardens.
What are the health risks? What is the status of Manitoba’s current law? What are alternatives to the more toxic pesticides? What is happening elsewhere in Canada, USA, Europe?
Learn more and add your voice to help keep our communities safe from non-essential pesticides.
- Polling shows Manitobans want to keep cosmetic pesticide ban
- Health and environmental groups oppose roll-back of Manitoba cosmetic pesticide restrictions
- Cosmetic pesticide ban should remain
- Province to weaken pesticide restrictions that protect children’s health
- Municipalities don’t need toxic pesticides, study finds